The University of the Third Age
Pictures from the recent "Meet the Groups"
click any small picture for a larger version
Presentation to the retiring Chair
New members - if you have not collected your membership badge, you can collect it at the next two meetings (18th and 25th April).
Existing members - if you have lost your membership badge, please send an email to "email@example.com", saying that you need another one. Peter Fox will arrange for a replacement to be printed.
- There are still a few spaces on the Suffolk Travel Group trip 15 - 19 July, please contact Kathy Dugan.
- Tony Tutton only has 5 tickets left for the Dance on Saturday 9 June, so don’t miss out, contact him ASAP if you would like to go.
- U3A Summer Schools info is on the meeting board, Shropshire 23 - 26 July, Cirencester 11 - 14 Sept.
- Clean-up Hatfield Week starts Monday 23 April, details are on the noticeboard.
- Look out for the new rota for front of house helpers, please sign up if you are able, many hands … The coffee rota is just about full, many thanks to all those who have volunteered to help with this.
A working group was set up by the Chairman of the Third Age Trust in 2016 to look into the future structure of the Third Age Trust, and this group has published its findings and recommendations. You can read these by clicking here (PDF).
- Click here to learn more about the University of the Third Age.
- Click here for details of the weekly general meetings (including venue maps).
- Click here for more information about joining the U3A.
- Click here for details of the study groups, and resources for group co-ordinators.
- Click here for details of the committee.
- Click here for other (non WelHatU3A) information sent to us (Noticeboard).
- Click here for links to other useful websites, plus archival information.
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Click here for the current and earlier Newsletters.
You can also use the hot-links at the top of each page to navigate around this website. Click on [Home] to get back to this page.
For more information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail any updates, corrections, etc. for this website to: email@example.com
Web-site created by Roger Swaine.